After several requests to fully integrate our mobile solution with the desktop version we have now deployed Apple Version 2.0.
The NEW enhancements for our Apple App.
- Better visibility and functionality from an Admin Level along with some enhancements at the Field Level.
- Admin Personnel in the field now can access any work order and Schedule a Work Order from anywhere. You can see your field level technician’s work load and adjust if necessary, directly from your smart phone or tablet.
- You can Unassign, Assign or Reschedule an appointment with just a few clicks.
- The Work Order Request feature received enhancements.
- The Picture attachment function has been improved and now the user can choose the resolution at which to save a photo within the app.
- Now the user can see Work Order History and Customer History from a smartphone or tablet. You now have the ability to perform full work order management and schedule a work order from a smartphone.
- Use Google Navigation for Driving directions within the app for easy mapping to appointments. Pull up directions for any appointment along with tracking the most efficient use of your technicians’ time and fuel costs.
All functions at the User sign on level are enabled from the admin level:
- Define exactly what your field level personnel can and cannot do inside the app.
Service Proz would be more than happy to demo our new Work Force Management Mobile Application for you.
Please call or contact us for a trial run and see how our solution is a perfect fit for your business software needs.
Did you go shopping on Black Friday or shop online on Cyber Monday to purchase a tablet for yourself or a Christmas gift? According to CNN, Cyber Monday sales are up this year 25% from last year; along with Black Friday shoppers, who topped 247 million.
According to PC World tablets were one the most popular items on Americans’ Christmas shopping list. And PC World also predicted that online sales this year would top Black Friday storefront sales, easily.
What’s different about this year’s tablet options is that there are many more choices than just the iPad. The iPad mini has come onto the scene and the new Windows 8 OS—that adds more of a laptop experience to the tablet—which makes the Microsoft product even more appealing and super convenient.
But the question for many is; “What is the best tablet for business and for pleasure?” PC World says if you are on the go for work that the iPad mini is your best bet but if you want an actual keyboard check out the Microsoft Surface.
Either tablet option is great for your business and can easily use many apps to streamline you daily work load. Service Proz is one of those app options that will certainly help streamline work orders, appointments and tasks with ease. Take Service Proz with you, along with your employees, for the ease of doing business on the go and have mobility at your fingertips!
We welcome your thoughts on tablets and how you use the technology is your daily life! Please comment and share your experiences!