Monthly Archives: January 2014
After several requests to fully integrate our mobile solution with the desktop version we have now deployed Apple Version 2.0.
The NEW enhancements for our Apple App.
- Better visibility and functionality from an Admin Level along with some enhancements at the Field Level.
- Admin Personnel in the field now can access any work order and Schedule a Work Order from anywhere. You can see your field level technician’s work load and adjust if necessary, directly from your smart phone or tablet.
- You can Unassign, Assign or Reschedule an appointment with just a few clicks.
- The Work Order Request feature received enhancements.
- The Picture attachment function has been improved and now the user can choose the resolution at which to save a photo within the app.
- Now the user can see Work Order History and Customer History from a smartphone or tablet. You now have the ability to perform full work order management and schedule a work order from a smartphone.
- Use Google Navigation for Driving directions within the app for easy mapping to appointments. Pull up directions for any appointment along with tracking the most efficient use of your technicians’ time and fuel costs.
All functions at the User sign on level are enabled from the admin level:
- Define exactly what your field level personnel can and cannot do inside the app.
Service Proz would be more than happy to demo our new Work Force Management Mobile Application for you.
Please call or contact us for a trial run and see how our solution is a perfect fit for your business software needs.
The New Year came in with a bang last week, and we at Service Proz felt it was time to show you some of the amazing things we’ve been working on and new features we have for 2014.
In 2013, Service Proz experienced unmatched growth within our company and began delving heavily in mobile application to work along side with our workforce management system.
Some our new features we are excited about:
Improved Robust App Functionality for iPhone and Android, iPad/Android tablet.Add attachments from the cloud with Google Drive or Drop Box
Image Attachment (Take a Photo or Attach Existing)
Team Oriented Clock Management
Most recently, we have added new functionality within our mobile work order application with the ability to now add attachments from the cloud with Google Drive or Drop Box, as well as local files. Our updated work order attachment function now adds more functionality to your mobile workforce management app experience.
As always with Service Proz, use our workforce management software in the office, at home or on the go with our mobile app. With brand new and updated features like scheduling and tracking, customer tracking, technician management and recurring billing and inventory management.
You’re not going to want to miss jumping on board with our workforce management system in 2014!
Join us this week and try a Free Trial of Service Proz and find out how we strive to “provide practical, efficient, dependable and logical software that improves the operational efficiencies of home service businesses.”